The NextTech Transformation Forum is about Ideas, Innovation, Technology, The 4th Revolution, and The Future of Work. This Forum is made up of professionals focused on transformation who meet monthly to learn from each other, contribute, and collaborate in order to help our clients – and each other – grow.
The NextTech Transformation Forum purpose is to help our members become the centre of influence with their targeted clients, customers and prospects.
The NextTech Transformation Forum Is about Ideas, Innovation, Technology, The 4th Revolution, and The Future of Work.
Members meet bi-monthly to collaborate, learn and grow together.
Membership of this Forum is by invitation only and will be restricted to professionals with a commitment to excellence and a proven track record in the supply of quality product and services.
Target group size: 12 – 15 members.
TARGET AUDIENCE: C Level professionals from Mid-tier organisations whose Turnover from $10M – $100M. These humans are tech savvy, looking for new technologies, new frameworks, people focussed and looking to evolve.
1. The Group holds a monthly public Forum. These are 2 hours.
• There are 2-hour public Zoom Forums attended by members and invited guests.
It is possible these Forums will move off Zoom into face-to-face events (when
• Each member is expected to invite their clients and prospective clients to the
Forums (where they see it will add value to them – this is a relationship building
exercise, not a selling exercise).
• The agenda of each public Forum will include:
(i) an expert, guest speaker with content that is educational, impactful, and
inspiring to members and guests,
(ii) a Think Tank, and
(iii) key learnings review.
• Forums will be promoted by BBG to our database and by members via LinkedIn
and email to their existing clients.
• The objective is to have a minimum of 20 – 30 targeted guests at each Forum.
• The BBG forums follow the mandate that business happens when prospects
“Know, Like & Trust” (KLT) you. The format of the Forums is designed
specifically for KLT to occur with members and guests (prospects and clients )
in a safe environment.
• The BBG forums follow the mandate that business only happens when
prospects “Know, Like & Trust” (KLT) you. The format of the Forums is
designed specifically for KLT to occur with the guests (prospective clients) in a
2. Bimonthly “Members only watercooler chats” — members meet for 1
hour every 2 weeks to share ideas, refer business and plan the public
Members are expected to derive several benefits as follows:
1. Meet likeminded people with a learning and growth mindset. focussed on a
similar targeted client base
2. Business process improvement. You get to scale-up in your personal and
3. Generation of warm introductions and referrals based on KLT.
4. Creation of a “virtual firm” of expert professionals focussed on a targeted
audience (allowing members to “dance on a bigger stage”).
5. Problem solving (the members of the Forum become your ‘virtual advisory
6. Build your circle of influence in the industry.
7. A refined lead nurturing process (cultivate your prospects by inviting them to
a forum rather than nagging them to buy).
8. Gain access to speaking opportunities (build your brand).
PUBLIC FORUM 2022 SCHEDULE & TOPICS (TBC):
• Always the 3rd Thursday of every month, 8am – 10am.
• Watercooler chats – every 2nd Wednesday 4-5 pm.
Between them all, our speakers have decades of experience.