We understand the critical role the accounting and finance profession plays in supporting the success of Australian SMEs, the lifeblood of the Australian economy. The focus of the Property Finance Forum is to provide Accountants and Finance professionals with the relevant insights, tools, resources, and connections to help you become a Center of Influence to your targeted client base.
A Collaborative Forum of experts who work in the (Investment) Property Sector.
Membership of this Forum will be by invitation only and will be restricted to professionals with a commitment to excellence and a proven track record in supply of quality services in the Investment Property Sector
The Group will meet on a monthly basis (TBC), as follows:
– Agenda will include a guest speaker (with content that is interesting and useful to members and guests), a think tank and a key learnings review.
– Forum will be promoted by BBG to our database and by members via LinkedIn and email to their existing clients
– The objective is to have a minimum of 20 – 30 guests at each Forum
– Providing members with the opportunity to meet and interact with guests (prospective clients) in a non-threatening environment.
– Forum will include KLT Hot Seat presentations by one or two members, problem-solving and planning sessions (as required) and a key learnings implementation review based on the public forum guest speaker
Members are expected to derive a number of benefits as follows:
David Chandler (Building Compliance)
Property Valuer (Price Waterhouse)
Property Predictions (BIS Shrapnel, RP Data)
Property Investment Fund Manager (Ash Morgan)
Blockchain & Property
Unpacking the property boom
Why do people love property so much?
Launch Briefing (Nov)
National Gala Forum (Dec)
Forum Planning (Jan)
First Public Forum (Feb)
Between them all, our speakers have decades of experience.