Doug has held senior management positions in the pharamaceutical, consumer goods, publishing industries and online marketing industries.
* Launch major consumer brands using TV and print media.(Bayer).
* Develop a sound strategic research process to identify the best creative platform to relaunch an iconic brand (Duracell briefly dropped the Pink Bunny, I brought it back!)
* Restructure and lead an Australian and NZ sales team to successfully drive into new distribution channels.(also Duracell).
* Head up strategy and business redesign in a major global publisher.The masters of direct marketing – Reader’s Digest.
* Develop a systematic approach to grade and develop key accounts and concentrate client acquisition activities on the most promising sectors (at returnity – leader in online digital marketing).
Specialties: Every business acquires customers, sells them other products and works hard to retain them. I’m passsionate about helping businesses structure these activities so you always have the best possible information on how effective your marketing investments really are.
OzHosting.com founders and technical leaders have a history of exploring the burdens of managing on premise IT and proposing models for the journey to the Cloud.
Established in 1997, OzHosting.com is a pioneer of Australia’s Cloud hosting market. It continues the tradition of serving Australian businesses with a local support team and an Australian data centre that complies with world-class standards for speed, reliability and security.
OzHosting.com helps businesses meet customer privacy requirements by having their data and information stored in Australia.