CEO | AUSTRALIA ONLINE RESEARCH CHAIRMAN, QUALITY ONLINE RESEARCH
Brian is currently adjunct Professor UTS Business School, Fellow and QPMR of AMSRS. His experience is extensive and includes having been Chairman of AMS.
Brian has worked across a range of industry categories with vast experience in research innovation.
Brian’s experience is extensive and includes having been Chairman of AMSRO, Australian ESOMAR representative for 7 years, Chairman of STW Insights, founder of AMR Interactive and the ORU, Managing Director of JD Power Australia/NZ, Managing Director Media Metrix Australia, Managing Director of Harris Interactive Australia and Chairman of Research Panel WA.
Brian has worked across a range of industry categories measuring: brand equity and health; Corporate reputation – bringing RQ (reputation quotient) and Reptrack (reputation tracking) into Australia at AMR Interactive; Customer Experience (founding JD Power Australia); Multivariate analysis, including ‘driver analysis’, CVA and Choice Modelling; Working on major brand, advertising and customer experience tracking surveys.
His experience in online research innovation & panels includes:
Commenced building online panels in 1999 as Managing Director of AMR Interactive and was responsible for building the AMR Interactive online panel before separating it off asAMSRS, President of the ORU (Online Research Unit).
Set up Media Metrix in Australia in 2000, to measure online audiences and was an Australian affiliate of: Harris Interactive (an online pioneer); Jupiter Research and Forrester Research.
Tested multiple sources of online recruitment, weighting processes and conducted primary research in Australia to develop ‘propensity’ weighting (by demographics, attitudes and behaviour).
Was chairman of the AMSRO Online Research Quality task force which developed and launched QSOAP (Quality Standards for Online Access Panels) and its accreditation system.
Brian has attended almost every International ESOMAR online conference, and presented papers at five of these, being nominated for best-paper in 2006.
He has also presented at AMSRS and other International Conferences, and was awarded ‘best paper’ at the 2009 AMSRS Conference, for a paper on online research analysis, and was nominated for best paper at the 2006 ESOMAR Online Conference.
Brian was also awarded “best paper” for a joint paper on Text Analytics at the AMSRS 2013 Conference.
Can you afford to be wrong? Quality research starts with real people and a quality panel. Build your research on a quality foundation.
Avoid the Bias: Most panels are built online and skew to heavy internet users. Weighting by demographics alone does not fix the problem. Trust the quality of your data!
With QOR you can expect quality respondents and results you can trust through:
• Representativeness (offline recruitment, invitation only panels, invited to match and constantly compared to ABS Census)
• Responsiveness & Delivery
• Quality & Reliability
• Competitive Costs
• Tracking/Choice Modelling Expertise
• Hybrid surveys – online/CATI/mobile calibration
• Tagged to geoTribes (weight by more than ABS Census) – person level segmentation, factual age/life stage, SES & physical address of all panellists
• Extensively profiled Consumer and Business Panels
• Accredited with ISO26362, ISO20252 & Marketing Inc. “Grand Mean “ accreditation for tracking consistency
Our services include:
• Expert Project Management – Senior/experienced & responsive MR staff only
• Sampling – Best in class respondent data (accredited)
• Survey programming & hosting – Expert programmers
• Data processing – Quality data management/QA
• Advanced Online Communities Management
• Custom built Panels &management
QOR provides best of breed sample of the highest quality and at the best prices through our:
• Consumer Panel – High capacity/responsive
• Dedicated, purpose built Business Panel – not a subset of the Consumer Panel
• Mobile Panel – Smartphone/Tablet
The NextTech Transformation Forum is about Ideas, Innovation, Technology, The 4th Revolution, and The Future of Work. This Forum is made up of professionals focused on transformation who meet monthly to learn from each other, contribute, and collaborate in order to help our clients – and each other – grow.